Premed 101 Forums

The Difficulty level of HH/PSYC 1010 6.00 Introduction to Psychology at York

Hey guys,

This is to the individuals who have taken this course before at York. Please leave down the comments that you truly believe about this course. When did you take it, as in the term and year? Also the name of the prof would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks a bunch!

Hey guys,

This is to the individuals who have taken this course before at York. Please leave down the comments that you truly believe about this course. When did you take it, as in the term and year? Also the name of the prof would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks a bunch!

It's not the course that's hard, it's the prof.

Hey guys,

Thanks a bunch!

I did not like the course. It was a lot of reading, and bad profs.

Prof Jubis teaches us 20% of a chapter per lecture but tested us on the whole lecture. And it was in my first year.. so that hurt :(

However, If I knew that it would be heavy on reading and self study, then I think it would be an easy A

It's easy. Took it with Mongrain, got an A+. 80% lecture material, 20% text. You can get 100% on the SA easily too. My only complaint is that there was quite a bit of reading, but it's not hard material.

How do you think of Rebecca Jubis as a psychology prof compared to Mongrain?

THanks!

Archived