Premed 101 Forums

Where do you get your news from?

markov79

TheYoungTurks (TYT) with Cenk Uyger, CNN, infowars.

I was subscribed to TYT for years, until recently I unsubscribed from everything.

All their videos just became very negative, a big dose of negativity every day - and they gradually started to become more and more racially driven.

I'll take a glance at the MSN home page every day, and any big news I assume will come to my attention, besides that I don't follow the news and it feels so much better.

I was subscribed to TYT for years, until recently I unsubscribed from everything.

All their videos just became very negative, a big dose of negativity every day - and they gradually started to become more and more racially driven.

I'll take a glance at the MSN home page every day, and any big news I assume will come to my attention, besides that I don't follow the news and it feels so much better.

What do you mean racially-driven? Also, isn't almost all news you hear these days negative? I like TYT because they cut to the chase and tell you as it is. A lot of the media out there is a joke.

What do you mean racially-driven? Also, isn't almost all news you hear these days negative? I like TYT because they cut to the chase and tell you as it is. A lot of the media out there is a joke.

Sorry I mean lots of their videos became about race/racism to try to drive up views/subscribers.

Archived