Premed 101 Forums

I'm considering transferring to Kinesiology because of the "easy" marks.

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm thinking the majority in here are individuals doing an easy degree... no wonder you would stick up for your own choices... Just don't be embarrassed to share your major if you get into medicine... oh btw, hope you guys don't find medicine hard given whatever random degrees you've taken...

Anyone wanna go 1 vs 1 with me? I would really like to kill time with you... how about 'mvp21' you seem like the trash that I could easily pick on, no?!

"I would do Kin, I know a few friends in Bio... memorization is much higher in biology (300-400 level) compared to phpy... best bet is to take kin... fun and keeps you healthy!" David_007

"I would do Kin, I know a few friends in Bio... memorization is much higher in biology (300-400 level) compared to phpy... best bet is to take kin... fun and keeps you healthy!" David_007

Your point? I detest people taking easy degrees... but I voiced my opinion of that matter... stating that if people wanted the easiest degrees they should take Kin...read above posts...

I'm not gonna get into an argument with you... given your username... so please refrain from picking a fight with me

Your point? I detest people taking easy degrees... but I voiced my opinion of that matter... stating that if people wanted the easiest degrees they should take Kin...read above posts...

I'm not gonna get into an argument with you... given your username... so please refrain from picking a fight with me

everyone has a right to voice ;) their opinions

I'm not picking a fight. I'm just not sure what you actually think on the matter. I was reading this forum with you flaming anyone into Kin and then I randomly was reading another and you sound pretty pro-Kin. I had to do a double take. I thought is this the same guy? But sure enough there was that creepy joker pic from like 4 years ago.

What does anyone care what another person's route to medicine is? I don't get it. How does it affect you at all?

I'm not picking a fight. I'm just not sure what you actually think on the matter. I was reading this forum with you flaming anyone into Kin and then I randomly was reading another and you sound pretty pro-Kin. I had to do a double take. I thought is this the same guy? But sure enough there was that creepy joker pic from like 4 years ago.

What does anyone care what another person's route to medicine is? I don't get it. How does it affect you at all?

True doesn't affect each other... but I'm just jealous and mad at the fact that people can enter into medicine by pursuing easier degrees... while we have to work our @$$e$ off to make ends meet...

True doesn't affect each other... but I'm just jealous and mad at the fact that people can enter into medicine by pursuing easier degrees... while we have to work our @$$e$ off to make ends meet...

You're wrong here. We CHOOSE to work our asses off in hard degrees. You can CHOOSE an easier major and take advantage it if you so please.

• 3 weeks later...
So do you think music/arts majors who get accepted into medicine struggle in medical school? Or are they just naturally intelligent students who can grasp new materials faster than normal people?

musical people tend to be really intelligent if you ask me.

plus they're used to hours of intense practice and so probably have better time management than most premeds

Personally, I think the easiest majors in university are education and kinesiology. I know that some of my friends only got 60s and 70s in Arts and Science. However, after transferring to education and kinesiology, their marks skyrocketed to 90s. :eek:

yeah but i probably would get 60~70s in education/kinesiology

it just doesn't make sense to me.

but in biochemistry/physical chem/org chem/biological sciences, i own and get 90s so easy i'd be chilling out with my friends every night playing Civ5

cause those subjects just makes sense to me so much and are so much more interesting

yeah but i probably would get 60~70s in education/kinesiology

it just doesn't make sense to me.

but in biochemistry/physical chem/org chem/biological sciences, i own and get 90s so easy i'd be chilling out with my friends every night playing Civ5

cause those subjects just makes sense to me so much and are so much more interesting

'jerkoutnow2' I'm still having a hard time deciphering your username... could it imply, suddenly, whipping out your #### and doing stuff... assuming there's a jerkoutnow1... I guess you are going at a higher frequency than that guy?

You play Civ5 and believe youll get 60s in edu/kin... hang on... you get 90s in biochem... and will get 60s in edu/kin... does this count as being mentally disabled?? Are you by any chance applying to U of S under the 'special consideration applicants?' If not... you should definitely give it a shot...

'jerkoutnow2' I'm still having a hard time deciphering your username... could it imply, suddenly, whipping out your #### and doing stuff... assuming there's a jerkoutnow1... I guess you are going at a higher frequency than that guy?

You play Civ5 and believe youll get 60s in edu/kin... hang on... you get 90s in biochem... and will get 60s in edu/kin... does this count as being mentally disabled?? Are you by any chance applying to U of S under the 'special consideration applicants?' If not... you should definitely give it a shot...

dont need to, already in med school

plus now i'm suspicious that ciel999 might be your alternate account

No not really... i honestly don't know who ciel999 is... creating fake accounts isn't my style... seriously in med school??? Wow, you must surely have given the 'special circumstance option' a go eh??

But I agree with you on the fact that we should stop this argument... there's far more pressing matters that need our attention...for example:

-Religion: We have heard God's point of view (in the forms of bible, other holy books) but why isn't the devil publishing his own side of the argument? Are we missing something here... Does the devil not care?? Or are we just too ignorant and shun the people who partake in the process of communicating with Satan? (ex: cults)

-Also if hell and heaven exist... and heaven is ruled by the Gods... while the demons rule over hell... and bad people go to hell... shouldn't the devil be welcoming his 'homies?' (given they have committed crimes/murders/etc)

-Also, wouldn't you guys agree that Heaven is like Hell... and Hell is like Heaven? I mean... what if we all die and go to heaven... and we find out... Gods put a tariff on narcotic imports from Hell... or something far more serious... no narcotics in Heaven... I mean it would suck to live for an eternity without any narcotics... right?!

****... someone give me answers... I'm doing a class and all we talk about is religion

But I agree with you on the fact that we should stop this argument... there's far more pressing matters that need our attention...for example:

-Religion: We have heard God's point of view (in the forms of bible, other holy books) but why isn't the devil publishing his own side of the argument? Are we missing something here... Does the devil not care?? Or are we just too ignorant and shun the people who partake in the process of communicating with Satan? (ex: cults)

-Also if hell and heaven exist... and heaven is ruled by the Gods... while the demons rule over hell... and bad people go to hell... shouldn't the devil be welcoming his 'homies?' (given they have committed crimes/murders/etc)

-Also, wouldn't you guys agree that Heaven is like Hell... and Hell is like Heaven? I mean... what if we all die and go to heaven... and we find out... Gods put a tariff on narcotic imports from Hell... or something far more serious... no narcotics in Heaven... I mean it would suck to live for an eternity without any narcotics... right?!

****... someone give me answers... I'm doing a class and all we talk about is religion

Just YouTube: "Jim Jefferies religion"...your answer awaits your highness.

Sorry sweet heart :P Our world within the U of S is pretty small so I like to keep certain things in the shadows...but don't worry. I'm not taking music or kin or anything of that nature ;)

But I wouldn't be surprised if we are/were in the same classes ;)

And yea...that dudes' funny.

Sorry sweet heart :P Our world within the U of S is pretty small so I like to keep certain things in the shadows...but don't worry. I'm not taking music or kin or anything of that nature ;)

But I wouldn't be surprised if we are/were in the same classes ;)

And yea...that dudes' funny.

You watch George Carlin?? I get my inspiration from that guy... he was quite the philosopher... we might be... give me some of the classes you are doing?

Teaser:

• 2 months later...

I would like to say that Kinesiology majors have an easier time than Physiology & Pharmacology (and even Biology) majors.

For the amount of information learned by Kinesiology students over 3 months, Physiology & Pharmacology students must learn that same amount of information in 1 day, give or take.

I'm currently taking a few Kinesiology classes so I can say that Kinesiology is definitely easier. Compared to the BMSC classes I've taken, Kinesiology classes are a big joke.

I would like to say that Kinesiology majors have an easier time than Physiology & Pharmacology (and even Biology) majors.

For the amount of information learned by Kinesiology students over 3 months, Physiology & Pharmacology students must learn that same amount of information in 1 day, give or take.

Really? That extreme?

I'm currently taking a few Kinesiology classes so I can say that Kinesiology is definitely easier. Compared to the BMSC classes I've taken, Kinesiology classes are a big joke.

lmao.. no.. but if it is such a good college then why not just switch over instead of complaining.

Phys pharm isn't that bad. I have friends in 4th year that do very well with only a couple hours of studying per day and cramming before exams. The MC questions are fairly straight forward. You just can't leave everything to 2 nights before the exam.

Again, plenty of people get high 80s to 90s in phys pharm. If you're not getting those marks, you should be asking yourself what you could do better to improve rather than thinking "if I just switched my program, all my problems would be solved".

Med school is hard- WAY harder than undergrad and switching programs will NOT be an option. In fact, this mentality is quite paradoxical for someone who is preparing themselves for medicine. At this point, I'm not sure if you're trolling or serious lol.

Archived