Premed 101 Forums

More MCAT spots later in the summer?

Avirex

I've been skimming this subforum but couldn't find an answer relevant to my question.

Currently all the Edmonton MCAT spots are filled (but there is one test day in Calgary). I was curious if any has any experience with people dropping out and spaces opening up later in the summer?

Thanks in advance guys! :)

I've been skimming this subforum but couldn't find an answer relevant to my question.

Currently all the Edmonton MCAT spots are filled (but there is one test day in Calgary). I was curious if any has any experience with people dropping out and spaces opening up later in the summer?

Thanks in advance guys! :)

They'll open up. There are always people who aren't prepared and will need to drop it.

• 2 weeks later...
They'll open up. There are always people who aren't prepared and will need to drop it.

Thanks Charmer08.

I ask because it still doesn't seem like there are any spaces that have opened up and the nerves for finding a spot are starting to kick in.

:confused:

First time posting! Been reading forum for 5 years...

Re-booked MCAT several weeks ago for Aug 23, also couldn't find any spots in Ontario or Quebec, so booked a spot in Lebanon, New Hampshire for 1:00 pm. It's only a short drive south of Quebec if you're willing to drive there.

Anyways, happy to say, got the June 21st results back and cancelled the Aug 23rd sitting late last night, so relieved.....

Good luck in finding a spot!

Archived