Premed 101 Forums

Ottawa Great 2 bedroom apartment

ottlaw

Hi Everyone,

My name is Jennifer Ahde. I am a lawyer in Ottawa, and I have a 2 bedroom apartment that will be available for August 1st. I will paste the details below and add some pictures. The apartment is walking distance to campus and also has very good access to the General Campus - hence why I thought that it would be very good for med students. It's a great neighbourhood, and I can personally attest to that (I'm only moving 500 metres away...). The only reason we are moving is because we have purchased a home. Please feel free to call or email with any questions. We are also offering a one-time $300 rebate for August.

Email: jennifer@forteyarbique.com

Phone: 613-614-1464

Details:

2 bedroom, $1775/month includes heated underground parking, approx. 900 square feet. ($1625 for apartment plus $150 for parking)

Large two bedroom, one bath, luxury apartment in a secure building. Comes with hardwood floors in living and dining, quality carpet in bedrooms, granite counters, central air, in-unit laundry, stainless steel appliances, and large rooms. The building also features a modern gym, salt water pool, and common rooftop patio, BBQ, and party room. Furthermore, the building is directly across the street from public tennis courts, private tennis club, and NCC bike paths. Direct access to OC Transpo Bus Route. This is a top-notch building (ie/Senators, diplomats, military, RCMP, grad students, professionals).

Available: August 1st

Address: 411 North River Road, Ottawa

Price: $1775 includes underground parking

Utilities: Hydro, approx $60-$90 every two months

Thanks for your interest!

Jen

post-34075-140744795348_thumb.jpg

post-34075-14074479535_thumb.jpg

post-34075-14074479535_thumb.jpg

post-34075-140744795352_thumb.jpg

post-34075-140744795353_thumb.jpg

Hello Everyone,

As we have not yet rented our apartment for August 1, we have decided to also accept applications for September 1.

If you would like more information, please give me a call.

Cell: 613-614-1464

Kind regards,

Jennifer

I appreciate the reply.

We must all remember that each person has their own taste and preference as to where they want to live and what kind of building they want to live in.

If there is someone who may be interested, they are welcome to contact me and will see that it is a great building and location.

Archived