Premed 101 Forums

Copyright BILL C-11: Is it now officially illegal to download movies and music?

hydrogen4

So bill c-11 passed.

Google it.

(http://www.michaelgeist.ca/content/view/6544/125/)

Up until now I know plenty of folk who've been downloading. I don't personally before somebody jumps on me about it.

Is it now all officially illegal... As in, will people get fined now if they download?

Also, we have to vote liberals next election.. C-11 is/was close to sopa on many things.

Brilliant.

+1

Voting is one of the most important things a person can do. I've come to this conclusion after great thought.

Though I am skeptical of our political system, and do not see politicians as more than self-serving narcissists who are too untalented and unattractive for Hollywood or the big leagues, I believe that the minority of people who are the most likely to vote in this country - uneducated warmongering gay-hating bigots - should not be the ones deciding the leadership. So stop them.

My issue is that every party sucks:

1. Conservatives: I agree with their fiscal policies and lower taxation philosophy but their social bigotry and warmongering counter that.

2. NDP: If I wanted to live in a communist country I'd move to Cuba.

3. Liberal: dead

4. Green: Are far too focused on environmental issues. An important topic, yes, but not something we need to focus on now. There are more important things like domestic production, education, reigning in our military, strengthening our military, and becoming more self-sufficient in the wake of increasing power by other nations.

5. Quebec-centric parties that should be arrested for treason.

But I gotta choose one. So I will.

Lol, I like how none of the responses answer the first posts questions.

However, I do agree with brooksbane. Not voting doesn't lead to any good. You might as well vote for the best party, even if they're not satisfactory.

We need to French it up, more serious protests, we're all too lazy.

Lol, I like how none of the responses answer the first posts questions.

However, I do agree with brooksbane. Not voting doesn't lead to any good. You might as well vote for the best party, even if they're not satisfactory.

We need to French it up, more serious protests, we're all too lazy.

Uhh no, no we do not.

Uhhhh..ok?

French people tend to generally Be more aware of their politics and more involved.

I think this is one the few good characteristics they possess. Then there's a lot of stuff that pisses me off about them, lol.

haha, like what:rolleyes: i'm curious....

Archived