Premed 101 Forums

why cant OMSAS be NICE? :p

gah. I was just thinking about how awesome it would be if Omsas had an application/program/link where it would allow you to input your courses/grades into like a spreadsheet of some sort and it would figure out your GPA for you. And sort it depending on which school you are applying to and spit out the appropriate GPA :P How AWESOME would that be? lol then I wouldn't have to sit here and take forever to guess what my GPA is.

Why cant OMSAS be NICE? Just a thought :P lollll

gah. I was just thinking about how awesome it would be if Omsas had an application/program/link where it would allow you to input your courses/grades into like a spreadsheet of some sort and it would figure out your GPA for you. And sort it depending on which school you are applying to and spit out the appropriate GPA :P How AWESOME would that be? lol then I wouldn't have to sit here and take forever to guess what my GPA is.

Why cant OMSAS be NICE? Just a thought :P lollll

haha I have a spreadsheet for you if you want that calculates it for all the schools on ontario based on their formula, it might be a little wonky since we might have differetn grading schemes from different universities!

haha I have a spreadsheet for you if you want that calculates it for all the schools on ontario based on their formula, it might be a little wonky since we might have differetn grading schemes from different universities!

Post a download link? That sounds pretty cool! Might have to make one myself!

I would also like a link to this spreadsheet please :)

Archived