Premed 101 Forums

Mature students in OttawaU?

Seeing that OttawaU restricts the review of ABS to only those activities that were done during post-secondary years, I wonder if any mature applicants (28 or older) who have not done post-secondary education in the last few years got accepted?

thanks

Seeing that OttawaU restricts the review of ABS to only those activities that were done during post-secondary years, I wonder if any mature applicants (28 or older) who have not done post-secondary education in the last few years got accepted?

thanks

They do not restrict it to those years anymore - now you choose the top five activities from your omsas abs and these are since the age of 16. I have confirmed this with the admissions office since I am also a mature applicant!

I've never applied to Ottawa U before but other students have posted and said they used to only look at abs from the undergrad years - if you look under the general omsas thread entitled omsas 2013 booklet you will see our posts, we have been talking about this recently! The top 5 activities is new this year!

I agree - I'm very happy with this!!

Archived