Premed 101 Forums

Leg Lengthening Plastic Surgery

Economist

If someone is looking for height increase surgery, do let me know.

Its been in dark light because most people feel insecure about disclosing it.But those days are gone i guess. Most are going for it happily.

I can arrange height increase surgery in many parts of the world at very low cost. One thing special about us is we give free accomodation and free food( our designed diet menu) till you achieve your goal height.

PM me if you are interested.

• 3 weeks later...

Tempting.... I wouldn't have to hem all my pants...

Or get a stool to reach things on higher shelves in my own house...

Or ask random strangers in the grocery store to grab something for me on the top shelf...

Or have to do an awkward half-run/jog to keep up with people that are like 10+ inches taller than me (most guys and a lot of girls too)....

Or be super disadvantaged in any height-related sport (basketball, hurdles, high jump, long jump, running, etc)....

Or be unable to hold the damn support thingies on the subway/buses...

Or be mistaken for someone 10 years younger ("oh you'll be so happy about that when you're older!".... That's no consolation for being mistaken for someone in grade 8 when you're 21damn years old)...

Actually, I'd take a foot-lengthening treatment over leg lengthening. With my size 5/5.5 feet, they actually don't make women's running shoes in my size (or so I've been told by a ridiculous amount of places when shopping for a good pair). I keep getting told to look at the kids section. I'm 24- kid's shoes don't cut it anymore...

Tempting.... I wouldn't have to hem all my pants...

Or get a stool to reach things on higher shelves in my own house...

Or ask random strangers in the grocery store to grab something for me on the top shelf...

Or have to do an awkward half-run/jog to keep up with people that are like 10+ inches taller than me (most guys and a lot of girls too)....

Or be super disadvantaged in any height-related sport (basketball, hurdles, high jump, long jump, running, etc)....

Or be unable to hold the damn support thingies on the subway/buses...

Or be mistaken for someone 10 years younger ("oh you'll be so happy about that when you're older!".... That's no consolation for being mistaken for someone in grade 8 when you're 21damn years old)...

Actually, I'd take a foot-lengthening treatment over leg lengthening. With my size 5/5.5 feet, they actually don't make women's running shoes in my size (or so I've been told by a ridiculous amount of places when shopping for a good pair). I keep getting told to look at the kids section. I'm 24- kid's shoes don't cut it anymore...

try shopping online. they carry more sizes. GL

Archived