Premed 101 Forums

Second degree @ U Ottawa

Hey! I also posted this under the non trad section but wanted to send this out to anyone doing second (or third) degrees at Ottawa U - a number of u are starting in the fall and I thought we could all communicate and provide some support to one another. I'm also thinking of applying to organize a pre med society for older and non trad students. PM me if interested! :)I

Hey! I also posted this under the non trad section but wanted to send this out to anyone doing second (or third) degrees at Ottawa U - a number of u are starting in the fall and I thought we could all communicate and provide some support to one another. I'm also thinking of applying to organize a pre med society for older and non trad students. PM me if interested! :)I

Hey, I am doing a second degree and had some questions. Is it ok to do a General Arts degree? Or does it need to be an Honours degree?

I think it depends on the school - western requires honors. I would check the schools you are interested in first and contact admissions. Doing honors will probably give you more options...

Thanks, we should meet up, as both of us are going to Ottawa Uni, doing second degree, non-trad. and same struggle.....

Archived