Premed 101 Forums

What would you do?-LOC

I've been banking with BMO for 10 years and have built a really good credit. I was going to go with BMO for my LOC, but the dilemma is that it is 30 minutes away from my school and my place.

Is it worth getting LOC from my home bank? or does it not matter at all??

:confused: :confused:

it doesnt matter

I've been banking with BMO for 10 years and have built a really good credit. I was going to go with BMO for my LOC, but the dilemma is that it is 30 minutes away from my school and my place.

Is it worth getting LOC from my home bank? or does it not matter at all??

:confused: :confused:

Your credit has nothing to do with your loyalty to a particular bank.

of course. I've always made credit card payment on time and had decent amt of money in the bank account. they've given me upto 10,000 as my credit card limit for the credit i built wit them and constantly offering to increase the limit, which i am scared to accept now :P

of course. I've always made credit card payment on time and had decent amt of money in the bank account. they've given me upto 10,000 as my credit card limit for the credit i built wit them and constantly offering to increase the limit, which i am scared to accept now :P

Sure I can understand the loyalty :) - keep in mind though that all of that is really small potatoes in the bigger picture as all medicine grads will get similar visa offers and there is little point having a huge visa limit at 20% or so when you have a LOC with prime.

Most important for you is to make sure the LOC at the bank is appropriate - that is more important than the bank's location and loyalty I think. You need to make sure you are not going to be the short end of the stick :) What is the LOC they are offering you?

Archived