Premed 101 Forums

McGill 2012/2013 Cycle

Percephone

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Less paperwork to sift through and consider (streamlining for process).

I assume the LOR or CAF was used as a red flag, and if this is so, it will not materially affect you in any way. :)

I sincerely hope this is true as I'm banking on my non-academic profile right now.

Is the non-academic profile part of the supporting documents? I just went through the first step where you make a payment to get a McGill ID number and indicate which program you are interested in. Is the next step to list your non-academic activities?

Regarding the “Certificates, Licenses, Special Memberships” section of the CV, aside for a CPR certificate, I can’t think of anything else to include. For anyone who has things to include in this section, could you tell me what that is? I also have some certificates on animal training (because past research involved working with mice/rats) but I’m not sure if I should waste space including these. Any thoughts will be much appreciated! :)

Try it! :P Nothing to lose.

I also don't mean to sound stupid but...once you submit the first step you get an ID and then you can upload a CV and what not? Is that correct?

Thanks!

Feels like such a long shot applying to this school OOP with about a 3.8 once converted to McGill (love that an A is worth a 4.00) but who knows miracles do happen :) hopefully to me hah bye bye $200 bucks.

Archived