Premed 101 Forums

DAT score advice

Hey everyone!

I, like many ppl, am unsure if my DAT scores are good enough for certain CDN schools. The following scores is what I had received on the Feb DAT in 2012:

Chem: 21

Bio: 22

Reading Comp: 20

AA: 21

Perception: 20

Carving: 26

Also my GPA is a 4.125 and I believe that U of M stated my aGPA as a 3.99.

I plan on applying to U of M (since I live in wpg) and U of A forsure but I am not sure if my scores are good enough though. I would love to apply to toronto and western but since they don't look at carving (which is my highest score) I am not so sure if I got a good chance.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated =)

Hey everyone!

I, like many ppl, am unsure if my DAT scores are good enough for certain CDN schools. The following scores is what I had received on the Feb DAT in 2012:

I plan on applying to U of M (since I live in wpg) and U of A forsure but I am not sure if my scores are good enough though. I would love to apply to toronto and western but since they don't look at carving (which is my highest score) I am not so sure if I got a good chance.

Your DAT scores are fine, but like zapman said, just double check your GPA for both Western (percent average of your best two years) and UoT (GPA on 4.0 scale dropping your worst year). The only concern within your DAT scores could be your PAT for UoT. It's a little on the low side, but not outside of range for the accepted group.

Hope this helps.

Hey everyone!

Your DAT score of 22.33 for U of M is pretty good, I had a 23.66 and a lower gpa and got in, I think you'll need a top 1/3 to top half rank in the interview to get in, good luck.

Archived