Premed 101 Forums

Is this illegal?

mojojojo

I was going to write my mcat in September, however due to family circumstances, i will no longer be doing so. I was planning on just dropping it and letting first come get it. Someone has offered to pay me the money i lose if i drop the spot at such a time that they will be able to pick it up. Is this illegal?

I was going to write my mcat in September, however due to family circumstances, i will no longer be doing so. I was planning on just dropping it and letting first come get it. Someone has offered to pay me the money i lose if i drop the spot at such a time that they will be able to pick it up. Is this illegal?

"Illegal"? No. Thankfully the Canadian Charter of Rights protects our ability to conduct commerce to some degree.

In contravention to AAMC policies? I wouldn't be surprised.

Would you get caught? If someone turns you in...

Is it automatically released, or does someone need to manually change the dropped seat to available? If you did it at 4am would it work for sure?

I've been checking constantly for the my city and the American cities within 3 hours. I just saw my city, but must have missed it by a couple minutes. ****

Archived