Premed 101 Forums

Conditions for newly qualified FP's

use the search function.

FM salary discussions are everywhere.

Thank you. I did do that prior to posting.

However, I know that in many countries the salaries that are widely quoted for FP's are for those who have 5/10 years experience and that people who are just qualified get much less.

I wanted to know if this is the case in Canada.

Thank you. I did do that prior to posting.

However, I know that in many countries the salaries that are widely quoted for FP's are for those who have 5/10 years experience and that people who are just qualified get much less.

I wanted to know if this is the case in Canada.

Billing fees are standard for all doctors in Canada regardless of experience.

Why do some posters, justletmein included, feel the need to remind people to use the search function? I've never understood that. It's very passive-aggressive.

Not that this necessarily applies in this case, but the only times I have done so are when I know I have expounded on the subject in the past, and spending another half hour writing something from scratch would be a waste of my time.

Why do some posters, justletmein included, feel the need to remind people to use the search function? I've never understood that. It's very passive-aggressive.

Because people should be resourceful enough to find the answers to their questions by using the search function.

It may come off as passive agressive, but the bottom line is it is much quicker for me to point out that there are already multiple threads discussing the same topic with loads of information than to start rewriting all the information that is readily available.

The reason these forums have a search function is so that we won't have multiple useless threads on the same topic.

Archived