Premed 101 Forums

Favourite Songs to Listen to At The Moment

GaganS

I listen to a lot of classical music, Great Big Sea, and funny stuff like Arrogant Worms. But right now, I'm on a big Queen kick. I've always been a big fan, but my playlist right now is like 90% Queen. Even my son loves it - he sings right along. Knows every word to Bicycle Race and Bohemian Rhapsody (yes, I realize that they aren't technically age-appropriate for a five year old, but we talk about the subject matter), and says he wants to be a rock star like Freddie Mercury when he grows up.

It's hilarious to see him rocking out in the car. I actually had to pull over the first time he did it because I was laughing so hard.

I listen to a lot of classical music, Great Big Sea, and funny stuff like Arrogant Worms. But right now, I'm on a big Queen kick. I've always been a big fan, but my playlist right now is like 90% Queen. Even my son loves it - he sings right along. Knows every word to Bicycle Race and Bohemian Rhapsody (yes, I realize that they aren't technically age-appropriate for a five year old, but we talk about the subject matter), and says he wants to be a rock star like Freddie Mercury when he grows up.

It's hilarious to see him rocking out in the car. I actually had to pull over the first time he did it because I was laughing so hard.

I love Queen! Under Pressure is a really good song by them! Another one of my favourites by them is Crazy Little Thing Called Love :P

I love Queen! Under Pressure is a really good song by them! Another one of my favourites by them is Crazy Little Thing Called Love :P

My favourite songs by them are One Vision, Don't Stop Me Now, The Show Must Go On (Freddie was dying when they recorded it, Brian May didn't even think he'd be able to pull it off, which makes it all the more amazing), Tie Your Mother Down, and I Want to Break Free.

And, of course, the ones everyone loves; Bohemian Rhapsody, We Will Rock You, We Are the Champions, and Another One Bites the Dust.

My favourite songs by them are One Vision, Don't Stop Me Now, The Show Must Go On (Freddie was dying when they recorded it, Brian May didn't even think he'd be able to pull it off, which makes it all the more amazing), Tie Your Mother Down, and I Want to Break Free.

And, of course, the ones everyone loves; Bohemian Rhapsody, We Will Rock You, We Are the Champions, and Another One Bites the Dust.

Those are all great songs!!

Queen is an amazing band :)

But my favourite bands would have to be Guns N' Roses, Def Leppard and Blink 182 :P

• 3 months later...
Hey guys, I was just interested in what my fellow pre meds are listening to right now :P

For me, I can't stop listening to Heaven Sent by Dokken

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbAMQmNfrTs

There's nothing like good old 80s metal! :P

Assuming you enjoy classic rock, here's maiden: children of the damned. I also recommend basically anything Iron Maiden.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b91rSw4xuYY

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah that was much better...:)

Lala you strike me as the type of gal who watches reality TV...tell me...what are you favorite shows? Aside from American Idol and The Voice and X Factor because I'm just going to assume.

nope, I actually don't watch much reality tv other than X Factor. My fav shows are Glee, Scandal, Suits, and Modern Family. I also watch Ellen :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived