Premed 101 Forums

How do we know they received our confirmation package?

Guest loud noises

Guest loud noises

Does anyone know whether theire $1000 has been processed yet? Did anyone get an e-mail confirming they received your acceptance package back at the office? Just wondering...8o

Guest Lurkergonepublic

I think you're supposed to chant and spin around in circles and watch for a message in the miror... :b

Actually I have no idea, but when I expect them to have mine (I'm mailing it Monday) I'm not going to hesitate phoning. By the time they've got us narrowed down to this many people I think we can start to expect a bit more in the way of personal confirmation... if they drop an email or something that would be nice, but if not at this point I'm not risking an offer in a mail mix-up just to stay out of someone's hair. :) Anyone hear anything from the office yet about confirming the deposit?

Guest Scholastica

No, I haven't heard anything.

I figured that once they charge my credit card $1000, I would know they must have received & processed my confirmation form. :)

If it doesn't happen till June 3rd, I may call the office.

Guest loud noises

Anyone positively confirmed yet? Has anyone noticed the $1000 come off a credit card? Just wondering because the deadline is Monday...

Guest summervirus

I'm not sure if things have changed. But, when I was in your shoes, the deposit wasn't withdrawn until early-August if I remember correctly. I think it's so that they can process all the applications together. If you're concerned, I'm sure you can phone the office and double check they received your confirmation.

Guest Lurkergonepublic

I called today, and they do have a computer list of who's deposit they have received. Didn't seem hard to check.

Archived