Premed 101 Forums

Rollerblading?

hotdamn

Hey I've been rollerblading for a good chunk of my life, both recreationally and as a means of transportation. Since I do need to get around, and hate the bus, I essentially blade everyday (except during winter of course). I was wondering, do you think I can put that down as an EC? I haven't done any formal group activities, just rollerblading with friends and by myself.

me and an ex slept by hot air exhausts with homeless people to see what being homeless was really like, i didn't have a verifier, so i thought it was a worthless use of time and put orienting first year students in 2006 down instead. shoot, i've also played bass for over a decade, but well, without a verifier, i think my volunteering for campus safety patrol was more worthy.

i was considering noting the multiple in progress suicide attempts i stopped, the one's i did privately, but i thought noting my millenium scholarship would be more objective.

i did fund a scholarship for schizophrenic people, and it even had a verifier, got lucky on that one eh?

oh, canadian medical admissions...

(i actually feel for you, not making fun, i felt the same way about playing bass and guitar... but everything is so rigid it's rediculous, it's like, i can come in and play if you don't believe me, lol... like compare soccer players and skateboarders... both require dedication, one exists in terms of ummm, being verifiable much more than the other)

has anyone ever looked at law apps, or high end american schools, it's amazing, it's like they actually want you to talk about your life! wow, insane.

personally, i'd leave it off, sorry :(

Hey I've been rollerblading for a good chunk of my life, both recreationally and as a means of transportation. Since I do need to get around, and hate the bus, I essentially blade everyday (except during winter of course). I was wondering, do you think I can put that down as an EC? I haven't done any formal group activities, just rollerblading with friends and by myself.

Archived