Premed 101 Forums

Tour of Campus?

Hey all. My family is planning a trip to go out and see some friends in the southern Ontario area (Toronto, Waterloo, Niagara etc) and I was wondering...if we were to stop by Hamilton do they offer tours for the medical school? Or are they just generic tours of the whole school created for everyone? I checked the website but couldn't find anything...

So...does anyone know? Would I be able to schedule something? :)

I am not sure if they offer guided tours at any date. When I was at my interview, the tour consisted of a walk through the MDCL and the McMaster hospital - it was fairly brief and we did not see very much, really. You could do a tour with your family on your own. If there is a medical student around, maybe you could ask him/her to show you around for a bit.

I am not sure if they offer guided tours at any date. When I was at my interview, the tour consisted of a walk through the MDCL and the McMaster hospital - it was fairly brief and we did not see very much, really. You could do a tour with your family on your own. If there is a medical student around, maybe you could ask him/her to show you around for a bit.

Not a bad plan actually.

Archived