Premed 101 Forums

September MCAT

reation

Do seats usually open up as the test dates (Sept 7 or 11) approach? I ask because since Sept will hold the final test dates for this year, seats may not open up as readily as they normally do in July, August, etc.

I didn't sign up for my exam until a few days ago. From what I saw, seats open up early in the morning, this happened for me many times. When I signed up for my test I did it at 6am.

ps. you gotta check often and if u find a spot take it fast because lots of people are looking for a spot now and when 1 opens up people grab it really quickly.

I was also looking for a September date. I had been checking the AAMC registration website for the past few days and today just happened to find a seat but in Scarborough (I am near Mississauga). But it's at 1 pm so getting there won't be such a big problem.

I think the best bet is to keep trying.. oh and I was on the website around 11 am.

I was also looking for a September date. I had been checking the AAMC registration website for the past few days and today just happened to find a seat but in Scarborough (I am near Mississauga). But it's at 1 pm so getting there won't be such a big problem.

I think the best bet is to keep trying.. oh and I was on the website around 11 am.

LOL what date is your test? I booked a spot in mississauga for the 7th but i live near scarborough. :P

^ Ya I know it sucks... I once clicked on Find Seats for Dewey college, and both 9:00 am and 2:00 pm came up (I forgot which date though). And then when I clicked on either of them a message popped up saying the seat is no longer available.

Yeah that location is hard to get haha. On a side note, how much is the late fee? Like $50??

^ Ya I know it sucks... I once clicked on Find Seats for Dewey college, and both 9:00 am and 2:00 pm came up (I forgot which date though). And then when I clicked on either of them a message popped up saying the seat is no longer available.

Lol. The exact opposite happened to me. I just booked a Mississauga seat right now for the 7th but I live in Scarborough. I saw the Scarborough seat open up yesterday morning and clicked on it but it said "No seats available". That must have been you who booked it! :)

Just got one at missasauga. Your best bet is to sit at computer with autoreload and watch a movie. GTA has come up about 5 times and i only sat for about 1 hr in total periodically throughout the day

Yeah I managed to find a seat in Mississauga as well! (same location as you - Dewey college haha). How do I set autoreload? I just refreshed the site continuously...

Archived