Premed 101 Forums

What happens after "Submit"?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"ERROR 9097: You must log in to access this area of the application."

Is this what you guys are seeing when you click the link to see if your LORs, transcripts, and MCAT are in? Hopefully it's just due to the volume of submissions near the end. I submitted my application 10 minutes before it was due, which is better than last year when I submitted it at 4:30 :eek:

The OUAC/OMSAS main page says:

"Applicants please note: All OUAC systems are now available, with the exception of the links to View Submitted Application, Verify Receipt of Documents, Secure Applicant Messaging, and Transcript Requests. These should be available later today."

I'm sure it will all be fine soon.

Well, good to know I wasn't the only one getting the glitch in the system lol! Couldn't figure out why I had to log back in again just to see the verifications!

Oh well, another day or two to wait won't hurt I guess, we have months of waiting ahead of us anyways! Good luck everyone :)

Hey I was just checking my status and in the transcript section the documents recieved is listing 0 from my university. I requested Transcript from TRF but apparently they haven't got the transcript. Anyone else getting the same thing?

I filled out the TRF over two weeks ago but mine also shows that 0 are submitted. I can only see status of my LORs. If you click on the help button, it also says all MCAT scores will say pending until October 11.

It also says under the help section, if you used the TRF you have fulfilled the requirements for sending your transcript. I hope that means they take care of it all and will update the status accordingly.

I filled out the TRF over two weeks ago but mine also shows that 0 are submitted. I can only see status of my LORs. If you click on the help button, it also says all MCAT scores will say pending until October 11.

It also says under the help section, if you used the TRF you have fulfilled the requirements for sending your transcript. I hope that means they take care of it all and will update the status accordingly.

It probably depends on your school. my transcript is coming from U of T, submitted my app on Sunday night (Sept 30) and it is showing as "documents received: 1".

Though my MCAT is still 'pending'.

It probably depends on your school. my transcript is coming from U of T, submitted my app on Sunday night (Sept 30) and it is showing as "documents received: 1".

Though my MCAT is still 'pending'.

Yeah I'm from U of T too and it shows the same thing. Considering I just submitted it on Monday, they are really efficient. Perhaps the transcript is sent electronically?

one of my LORs is still outstanding :S she said she sent it on the 1st though so hopefully it'll make it there soon ugh

Where was it sent from? They were supposed to be received by the 1st, so if it was sent on the 1st, then it's most likely going to be a couple days late. I wouldn't worry too much - lots of schools have their own deadlines that are later than the OMSAS deadline, and others have grace periods for letters like yours that are only a few days late.

One of my letters (mailed from Toronto around September 25) is still showing as outstanding. I called OMSAS, and they said that it's likely just being processed, and to keep logging in to see if the status is updated. Funnily enough, a letter that was mailed *after* the outstanding one still made it on time...can't help being a bit nervous.

Where was it sent from? They were supposed to be received by the 1st, so if it was sent on the 1st, then it's most likely going to be a couple days late. I wouldn't worry too much - lots of schools have their own deadlines that are later than the OMSAS deadline, and others have grace periods for letters like yours that are only a few days late.

Um, do you have like a tracking number that you got when you or your referee went to mail it? I mean it will give you some sort of re-assurance, right?

But really, I think they are probably still processing it.