Premed 101 Forums

Interview date selection?

Hello~

As mentioned previously, I have also gotten the generic mail clarifying my geographic status and interview date availability.

After reading the letter, I am now confused. I thought if you are invited for an interview, you get to choose which date you'd like to go? However, from the letter, I have gotten a feeling that perhaps the dates are chosen for you.

Could anyone clarify? :0.. Does any school in Canada allow you to choose your interview date (out of the dates they have specified)? I know that Calgary allows you to choose your date.

Thank you~

Hello~

As mentioned previously, I have also gotten the generic mail clarifying my geographic status and interview date availability.

After reading the letter, I am now confused. I thought if you are invited for an interview, you get to choose which date you'd like to go? However, from the letter, I have gotten a feeling that perhaps the dates are chosen for you.

Could anyone clarify? :0.. Does any school in Canada allow you to choose your interview date (out of the dates they have specified)? I know that Calgary allows you to choose your date.

Thank you~

no need to open a new thread for this. Dates are chosen for you.

you have no choice at mac, which is why they send you that letter - it binds you to whatever date they assign you to, since you stated you would be available. Queen's and Western let you pick your day from a list of dates and times. At Queen's, it's first come first serve signup for an interview time on a specific day, and Western lets you pick your top few choice days/times and hopefully matches you to your top 1st or 2nd pick. not sure how it works for other schools!

you have no choice at mac, which is why they send you that letter - it binds you to whatever date they assign you to, since you stated you would be available. Queen's and Western let you pick your day from a list of dates and times. At Queen's, it's first come first serve signup for an interview time on a specific day, and Western lets you pick your top few choice days/times and hopefully matches you to your top 1st or 2nd pick. not sure how it works for other schools!

Oo, I didn't know that Queen's lets you pick :)

no need to open a new thread for this. Dates are chosen for you.

thank you very much :)

Archived