Premed 101 Forums

MD Admissions Blog updated!

I'm kinda relieved to hear from Dr. Ian Walker, the silence was getting to me.

I never did figure out how UofT grades converted to Cal Med GPA? Anyone willing to shed some light on this? I've read the manual but I'm still uncertain. When I filled out my application, I called the secretary and she told me to fill it out in w/e way that will result in a higher GPA.

I'm kinda relieved to hear from Dr. Ian Walker, the silence was getting to me.

I never did figure out how UofT grades converted to Cal Med GPA? Anyone willing to shed some light on this? I've read the manual but I'm still uncertain. When I filled out my application, I called the secretary and she told me to fill it out in w/e way that will result in a higher GPA.

That's pretty much it. You had to enter every single course (even summer), and because UofT transcripts show both a % grade and a letter grade, you could put either one. It is in your best interests to put the letter grade, because an A was 4.0 while an 85% was less (was it 3.9 or 3.7? can't remember)

As for dropping a year or whatnot, that's their job.

That's pretty much it. You had to enter every single course (even summer), and because UofT transcripts show both a % grade and a letter grade, you could put either one. It is in your best interests to put the letter grade, because an A was 4.0 while an 85% was less (was it 3.9 or 3.7? can't remember)

As for dropping a year or whatnot, that's their job.

Thanks shady :)

Archived