Premed 101 Forums

How Random/Inexplicable Are Canadian Admissions?

DFlint

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A little rude, but yes, I agree with you. He needs to get to the point, and talk about what's being discussed, rather than go on and on about stuff.

I don't mind people talking endlessly. It doesn't bother me one bit. It's just annoying when the person shamelessly promotes themselves in a pseudo factual/humble way. To boot, nothing he says ever makes any sense or is coherent enough. He attributes his insane rants to a "special mind"...Yeah...really special. I have a retarded dog who wags his tail really fast who has a special mind too.

I don't mind people talking endlessly. It doesn't bother me one bit. It's just annoying when the person shamelessly promotes themselves in a pseudo factual/humble way. To boot, nothing he says ever makes any sense or is coherent enough. He attributes his insane rants to a "special mind"...Yeah...really special. I have a retarded dog who wags his tail really fast who has a special mind too.

You do realize he has like super ultra intense ADHD right?

You're talking about what exactly? If you're calling me an idiot, then I really can't see anything I've said that's been stupid so you're just making yourself look like a moron.

One of the strongest indicators of a stupid person is their inability to see how they're stupid, hence their stupidity stupid!

My apologies to the rest of the forum, but it had to be said. He derails threads with his nonsensical rants.

Yes, that was a little harsh -- and some of the comments following are mean -- but yeah. He tries his best to help/contribute, and I know that he's honestly trying to help people.

But yeah, guys, please don't be too hard on him. It's just his way of communicating.

first of all, your a kid second of all, there's stuff you can't discuss in public, or are even afraid too. the stuff i'm afraid to refers to people you may see on tv talking about change etc. go back to candyland where everything is fun and games and people don't severely **** others or worse.

My apologies to the rest of the forum, but it had to be said. He derails threads with his nonsensical rants.

Muse, to be honest, I don't find your very long posts to be remotely enlightening, and I am sorry to say that most of the time they are off topic. But I don't blame you. You have had a tough life, and you are an amazing person for being able to make it thus far. But please organize your thoughts more in the future, not for us, but for the fact that it lends you more credibility. I'm sure you want to help and participate in discussions, but having everyone skip your post and flame you like this is not what you want, surely.

Obviously I am not white knighting so I can include it in my CV for med applications, I just want to say that unnecessarily harsh comments are unnecessary.

Archived