Premed 101 Forums

How Random/Inexplicable Are Canadian Admissions?

DFlint

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shut the f*ck up. I'm not Username or whoever you think I am. I'm just someone who reads this forum. You're obvoiusly a very paranoid individual.

No it's just that you're also in kin 2011 like he is (or I guess was now that the final's over with) and there are very, very few people like you in society.

I'm not paranoid you're just a probability given the small population size.

first of all, your a kid second of all, there's stuff you can't discuss in public, or are even afraid too. the stuff i'm afraid to refers to people you may see on tv talking about change etc. go back to candyland where everything is fun and games and people don't severely **** others or worse.

Shut up monkey. You don't have a 150 IQ, you're not special, nothing about you is remotely significant. You don't even make sense when you speak and you're even dumber for saying I have no life experience. I'm 19 years old and probably accomplished more in life than you will till you're 45. The only things you do is spill verbal vomit onto the keyboard and pass it off as brilliance. They call that having a mental disorder in a lot of places. It's not genius, it's insanity.

No it's just that you're also in kin 2011 like he is (or I guess was now that the final's over with) and there are very, very few people like you in society.

I'm not paranoid you're just a probability given the small population size.

And there are too many cowards like you in society who are wise asses until they get their blocks knocked off by some 6'4" football player...........wait..you being a coward would mean you'd never say the things I've read in your posts to someone twice your size. (yes, i took the time to read some of your posts) :). now go kill yourself and like i said, stop wasting my time.

Shut up monkey. You don't have a 150 IQ, you're not special, nothing about you is remotely significant. You don't even make sense when you speak and you're even dumber for saying I have no life experience. I'm 19 years old and probably accomplished more in life than you will till you're 45. The only things you do is spill verbal vomit onto the keyboard and pass it off as brilliance. They call that having a mental disorder in a lot of places. It's not genius, it's insanity.

I hope that when I'm 40 I can be as accomplished as you are now. Can you help me to be like you?

Muse, to be honest, I don't find your very long posts to be remotely enlightening, and I am sorry to say that most of the time they are off topic. But I don't blame you. You have had a tough life, and you are an amazing person for being able to make it thus far. But please organize your thoughts more in the future, not for us, but for the fact that it lends you more credibility. I'm sure you want to help and participate in discussions, but having everyone skip your post and flame you like this is not what you want, surely.

Obviously I am not white knighting so I can include it in my CV for med applications, I just want to say that unnecessarily harsh comments are unnecessary.

this. thank you.

I don't read any of them, but Muse gets my respect for the sheer volume of his posts. I don't think I could ever find the time to type so much unless I had 500 wpm.

That being said, I like to imagine Muse as a true maestro of the keyboard, the keys burnt black from the ferocity of his transcendent typing. Afterimages, and all that.

I don't read any of them, but Muse gets my respect for the sheer volume of his posts. I don't think I could ever find the time to type so much unless I had 500 wpm.

That being said, I like to imagine Muse as a true maestro of the keyboard, the keys burnt black from the ferocity of his transcendent typing. Afterimages, and all that.

good1 lol, you see the positive side.

I'm kinda glad that those documents leaked. Applying to medicine is stressful as it is and with the addition of ambiguity on the process makes it even more stressful. Schools who have an open admission process, like Alberta, Calgary, McMaster, are the leading examples of how adcom should operate. They have different percentages allocated to GPA, MCAT, and personality/achievement. Mind you, the last section is measured differently amongst the 3 schools but I think they try really hard to make it as structured as possible. When it comes to UofT and Queens for instance, all you're left is worry and questions when you wait to hear from them. AND if you don't get an invite, you don't know what you did wrong or what you could have done better.

I'm kinda glad that those documents leaked. Applying to medicine is stressful as it is and with the addition of ambiguity on the process makes it even more stressful. Schools who have an open admission process, like Alberta, Calgary, McMaster, are the leading examples of how adcom should operate. They have different percentages allocated to GPA, MCAT, and personality/achievement. Mind you, the last section is measured differently amongst the 3 schools but I think they try really hard to make it as structured as possible. When it comes to UofT and Queens for instance, all you're left is worry and questions when you wait to hear from them. AND if you don't get an invite, you don't know what you did wrong or what you could have done better.

Which documents? Too much talk about muse in this thread to find where it was mentioned.

I love this time of year. I get to see my family soon, my dog is dressed in a ridiculous santa outfit already, and I get to log in and see hate-filled and some downright offensive gang bullying of a regular poster by a bunch of people who want to be doctors because they find said poster ...what...annoying?

Warms my heart.

It was actually just one individual that was bullying. Everyone else was pretty polite about it.

I love this time of year. I get to see my family soon, my dog is dressed in a ridiculous santa outfit already, and I get to log in and see hate-filled and some downright offensive gang bullying of a regular poster by a bunch of people who want to be doctors because they find said poster ...what...annoying?

Warms my heart.

Is there a mod here who can delete the comments?

I had this fantasy that the same person made several accounts a while ago, boosted up word counts waiting to unleash this onto us and have "others" support him

Holy **** 500 posts in what, a month?

Seems like just yesterday my boy had his big 1000.

They grow up so quickly...and so handsome too!

cheek_pinch.jpg

Warms my heart.

Muse is an awesome poster. I don't always have the time to read his posts, but he says some pretty intelligent things and has unique insight.

Archived