Premed 101 Forums

Canadian Schools Spring/Summer GPA Calculation

Hi there,

I am going to enroll in a physics spring course, and would like to know which Canadian schools count this GPA into your cumulative GPA?

So far, I know that:

U of Alberta (below 3 courses) and UWO do not count your GPA in spring/summer courses.

UBC does count your GPA in spring/summer courses.

I have emailed the other schools, but to no avail for the past week, and I need to know ASAP to finalize my schedule. So my question is: Which other schools do not take into account of your spring/summer GPA, and which ones do?

Thanks

Hi there,

I am going to enroll in a physics spring course, and would like to know which Canadian schools count this GPA into your cumulative GPA?

So far, I know that:

U of Alberta (below 3 courses) and UWO do not count your GPA in spring/summer courses.

UBC does count your GPA in spring/summer courses.

I have emailed the other schools, but to no avail for the past week, and I need to know ASAP to finalize my schedule. So my question is: Which other schools do not take into account of your spring/summer GPA, and which ones do?

Thanks,

Vincent

of the two schools that I have applied to this year, UWO doesn't include summer courses in your GPA calculation while U of T does.

Archived