Premed 101 Forums

Practice for UBC MMI in downtown Van

Hi everyone,

I will be interviewing for UBC Med this cycle, and was thinking of having a few practice sessions this month. I see there are a few at UBC, but I was wondering if there are any fellow applicants who would benefit from some downtown Van practises. (I actually go to SFU Woodwards, and know of a few good practice areas).

Anyways, just thought I would put it out there that I am keen to practice. Reply to this thread or by private message if anyone is interested.

Good luck to all!

Cheers,

Chris

So I've had a good amount of interest in forming a downtown MMI practice group :)

I think the best way for me to communicate with everyone is probably through email (it seems I can only send out a message to 5 people max on this system...). Those of you that have sent me your email already, just sit tight. For those that have not, please send me your contact email through private message. I will then send out another email with more information (possible dates, where to meet, what to prepare, etc).

In the meantime, start preparing 5 ethical scenario questions (basically an MMI question), and try not to pick from previous easily accessed materials (we need new questions people!).

I am thinking about possibly a Monday evening start, so I'm hoping that gels with most people. More details to follow!

Also, I'm thinking about capping the group at about 10, so if there are any other keeners out there, you should let me know soon ;)

Best of luck to all!

Chris

Hi again,

Due to the number of responses, I have decided to create a few groups. Those that first responded to me with a contact email will have the choice of Tuesday or Thursday. Once I have confirmation from 10 people that they can come on Tuesday, I will send out another email to the next group (by Monday evening). This next proposed meeting will be at 7pm on Thursday evening, so stay tuned!

Cheers, and good luck!

Chris

Archived