Premed 101 Forums

IM interview scheduling system

I noticed from last year they used an online scheduling system...are they still doing this? I haven't received an email on how to log in or anything...

Also Mac sent an email a while ago saying all Canadian IM programs were informing applicants on Jan 7...sounds like they sent the same email last year but yet everyone started sending invites a couple days before the day. Looks like UBC jumped the gun....maybe we'll hear from others this week too...

So when we got an email from the system today, it looks like it was "active" for an hour or so and showing a list of schools, before going back to a template screen that says the system will open Jan 7.

Anyone know what that means? The schools that showed up on the transient list, are those the only ones interviewing me? :(

Does anyone know how the system works like what time it opens and how the interview scheduling takes place? It would really suck if it was first come first served!

Yeah first come first served sucks for those of us that are stuck at work and cannot check the system until the evening.

hey guys... i'm a little confused...for schools like manitoba and ottawa it seems like my online system is activated (and able to book) but i have not got an email from the school? Any thoughts?

I'm in the same situation. I have gone ahead and booked the interviews. Hopefully this is legally binding :cool:

Archived