Premed 101 Forums

Canadian Medical Journal-Physician conflicts

Could anyone help me figure out what I'm trying to find. I think it's in CMAJ or maybe a publication by the royal college, its a section at the back of the journal, and it has information on cases which the royal college of physicians and surgeons are investigating physicians for professional misconduct. I think it has a specific name, but I'm blanking on it.

Thanks.

I read that section every month, there's always a few weird cases... and some lax punishment.... I remember this Dr. Ferrari dude was drugging patients and assaulting them or something... avoid that, go to a class, and you'll keep your license... I still remember what a clin psych prof told me, having sex with a patient has a 3 times higher expulsion rate in psychology than psychiatry... self regulation, lol, oh my... imagine stuff too agregious to let out, because it would damage more than an individual, but the profession... guess that's dealt with privately, by a hearing in a basement.... don't worry, I'm kidding, and would never say anything even if I wasn't, mutual relaxation and quietness is peaceful and relaxing for all, talking just disturbs the peace... peace treaty, lol ;)

yes i think it's a CPSO publication, we were told about it

Archived