Premed 101 Forums

What's On Your Mind?

Robin Hood

What rights and freedoms is Quebec preventing you from?

But you sure are happy to take their support and then run eh?

You are entitled to your uninformed viewpoint. :eek: Move to Quebec and find out for yourself. My entire family lives here so my ultimate decision will seriously affect my life. However, I will remain in Canada, so I will serve Canada. :)

My family has fled tyranny, repression, discrimination during my lifetime. I do not again intend to live under a discriminatory government, nor expose my future family to this, when there are so many more pleasant, flourishing options in wonderful Canada. Quebec is shooting itself in both feet as it chooses to isolate itself more and more.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because just what I needed was more on my plate.

My son accidentally lit his room on fire. His room has been destroyed and the house is unlivable until we've had serious remediation and we're going to lose quite a bit of our stuff. Thankfully, we have tenants insurance that includes liability so my landlord's losses will be covered as well (since his insurance will come after mine as is standard and expected.)

We're out of the house until it is fixed, staying with my parents. My husband's quick thinking saved the house from being a total loss, and having a fire plan saved all lives, human and pet. My school stuff is safe too, if a little stinky, and friends and classmates will be recording lectures for me for classes I have to miss.

Have a fire plan - 2 escape routes for every room. Make sure your smoke detectors work. Make sure you have insurance! We are so lucky, it could have been so much worse.

Because just what I needed was more on my plate.

My son accidentally lit his room on fire. His room has been destroyed and the house is unlivable until we've had serious remediation and we're going to lose quite a bit of our stuff. Thankfully, we have tenants insurance that includes liability so my landlord's losses will be covered as well (since his insurance will come after mine as is standard and expected.)

We're out of the house until it is fixed, staying with my parents. My husband's quick thinking saved the house from being a total loss, and having a fire plan saved all lives, human and pet. My school stuff is safe too, if a little stinky, and friends and classmates will be recording lectures for me for classes I have to miss.

Have a fire plan - 2 escape routes for every room. Make sure your smoke detectors work. Make sure you have insurance! We are so lucky, it could have been so much worse.

good grief! Glad no one was hurt and you get back on your feet quickly.

Does our PM really want to do like France? The policies of the French government made matters worse for immigrants and integration. Xenophobic incidents are more common in Europe than in North America, that's because in North America, religious freedom is more respected. You will never see a law banning religious symbols for nurses and teacher pass in America, the courts will strike it down.

Seems Europe learnt nothing from it's fascist past.

Archived