Premed 101 Forums

What's On Your Mind?

Robin Hood

Anyone else have sleeping problems the night before exams? I don't even get nervous or anything, I just can't ****ing sleep for some reason. Laid in bed rolling around for 3 hours since 2:30AM, this is seriously ****ing annoying. I'm getting a new ****ing pillow on saturday, just realized it's harder than a ****ing rock. Can't believe I slept with this piece of **** for a month.

Yeah me too. I read something about this in BioPsych, that when we know we have things to do the next day, we wake up earlier (don't need an alarm), and I guess it follows because there's a lot on our mind. I wouldn't be able to function normally without benzos :\

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good luck!

And my condoleances to you!

Thank you robin hood. She's in a better place. Hopefully I can learn from what was not done with my mother. There were many issues with her care. Nothing can be done about it now. I just have to focus on my health without parents or grandparents and all dying fairly young, it is clear income status has alot to do with it. Sad but true.

We are the guinea pig class at mun this year though, we'll see how it goes lol

Thank you robin hood. She's in a better place. Hopefully I can learn from what was not done with my mother. There were many issues with her care. Nothing can be done about it now. I just have to focus on my health without patents or grandparents and all dying fairly young, it is clear income status has alot to do with it. Sad but true.

We are the guinea pig class at mun this year though, we'll see how it goes lol

When you look at all the branches that income links to in the tree of health and health care it's the number one cause of death and disease.

Archived