Premed 101 Forums

The UWO May 14 (End of the Premed World) Support Group

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone know what the subject line is? Would it be similar to II, "Good News from Schulich School of Medicine..." because that would reduce the horror of reading the email.

If it were up to me...I'd have the title of "GOOD NEWS FROM SCHULICH..."

Then inside it would say "Now you can stop worrying because you've been rejected!"

:-P

Actually I found UoT did something like that; I was rejected pre interview but the rejection email came along with an email which began with "The University of Toronto has invited you..." (What I saw in the email preview) "... To participate in our survey".

I thought it was a bit insensitive bahah

Actually I found UoT did something like that; I was rejected pre interview but the rejection email came along with an email which began with "The University of Toronto has invited you..." (What I saw in the email preview) "... To participate in our survey".

I remember that - and it was a bit off I thought. Getting rejections is hard, not good to mix it with anything else I think.

Haha..yeah, I got that email too, but luckily I got it AFTER my interview invite email. I did think it was a bit insensitive though.

And yes, rmorelan, I don't think I would be a good candidate for that position.

Anybody know around what time UWO sent out the offers/rejections last year?

Haha..yeah, I got that email too, but luckily I got it AFTER my interview invite email. I did think it was a bit insensitive though.

And yes, rmorelan, I don't think I would be a good candidate for that position.

Anybody know around what time UWO sent out the offers/rejections last year?

It was a bit after 9 - has been later than that in the past though.

Archived