Premed 101 Forums

UofT Accelerated Nursing Schedule

kpm

Does anyone know what the schedule is like for first year of the accelerated nursing program at U of T? I am trying to figure out how to coordinate with part-time jobs.

Also, does anyone know how feasible it is to hold part-time job(s) while in the program? i.e. how many hours per week are doable?

Thanks!

Hi Misyan,

Thanks for the reply! I found the timetable on the Bloomberg website, but I must have misunderstood something because it didn't look like 9-3 for each day. Was the schedule you're referring to from last year or previously?

Thanks!

This is the schedule I have now for this semester (I am in first year). Not sure if they will make changes to it next year. Last semester, I remember it was more hours. It changes pretty often since we have extra seminars, tutorials as announced (also courses rotates every 7 weeks for this semester).

Hi spunkmd,

I contacted the school directly, and unfortunately, they weren't much help. They told me to look on the website at last year's course timetable to "figure out" what my schedule would be like. I did this, and what I came up with was quite different from what previous students told me that the schedule would be.

Hi spunkmd,

I contacted the school directly, and unfortunately, they weren't much help. They told me to look on the website at last year's course timetable to "figure out" what my schedule would be like. I did this, and what I came up with was quite different from what previous students told me that the schedule would be.

In my opinion, check back with them and see what they say again. I usually contact 3 times if I don't get a decent answer. Or you can say to them what you said to me.

Archived