Premed 101 Forums

Do you think you are narcissistic?

NeuroPreMed

hyper-vigilant and hyper-resilient due to vicarious extreme ptsd on numerous occasions, depersonalization secondary due to a visual condition which facilitated the verbal cognitive processes, and which contributed more to the point where you get to c-ptsd.

i don't care about being smarter than anyone tbh, i prefer listening to people smarter than me if i can find them... i just know a lot of stuff to protect myself or anyone i perceive as being helpless from being victimized, rather than to protect against feelings of inadequacy. i don't think i'm especially special in the sense people should make concessions for me, i have a ton of inane strengths but some glaring weaknesses i get help with too, so i suppose presentation isn't always experience.

This has nothing to do with me saying I'm smarter than everyone, but I'm the same as you, I like to surround myself with intelligence, not the guys who go get trashed every weekend and laugh at vandalism. I just feel like I'm not really affected by the loss of a friends friend (obviously there are certain circumstances, EG being someone I actually care about on a different level) - For the most part, I say I'm sorry to hear that, or I'm sorry for your loss because it's the "societally correct" response.

I'm pretty multi-dynamic, I like all sorts of people.

This has nothing to do with me saying I'm smarter than everyone, but I'm the same as you, I like to surround myself with intelligence, not the guys who go get trashed every weekend and laugh at vandalism. I just feel like I'm not really affected by the loss of a friends friend (obviously there are certain circumstances, EG being someone I actually care about on a different level) - For the most part, I say I'm sorry to hear that, or I'm sorry for your loss because it's the "societally correct" response.

Archived