Premed 101 Forums

Studying for CRNE

laladeedee

This is the worst way to study for CRNE.

Go to allnurses forum. You will find better resources in how to study well for CRNE.

It worked just fine for me, passed first try and never looked back. Different people study and learn in different ways I guess. Hopefully the OP finds what works best for them.

It worked just fine for me, passed first try and never looked back. Different people study and learn in different ways I guess. Hopefully the OP finds what works best for them.

Really? Are you serious?

Are you going to study all 4 years of medical school course notes and materials and course textbooks when studying for the licensing exam?

Are you serious??

ummmm... OP asked about CRNE (Canadian Registered Nurse Examination) so nothing to do with medicine at all. And yes I'm serious, I wrote the CRNE three years ago and had no issues at all with the exam and was granted a licence to practice nursing, and I studied from my course materials as well as used the knowledge I had gained in my 4 years of studying nursing.

The CRNE is nothing like a medical licensing exam from what I've been told about them, so I will definitely have a different strategy when I write my medical licensing exams.

I wrote the CNRE back in 2008... I wouldn't worry too much about it. Study stuff that you're weak at. In my case that was women's health and maternity stuff. Everything else is pretty straight forward/common sense.

Its all multiple choice and fairly common sense oriented, and I think you have to be in the bottom 5-10% to fail the test, and even then you can retake it multiple times.

Archived