Premed 101 Forums

Kaplan Prep Book for Sale--Toronto

Guest bj

Hey all,

If anyone is planning on writing the August MCAT, I have a barely-used Kaplan MCAT book for sale. I was holding on to it until I was sure I didn't need it anymore--since I just got accepted to U of T I am ready to sell!

I think it retails for about $96. I would be willing to sell for $50. Post a reply and I will get back to you.

BJ

By the by, I only used this book to study and managed to make the cut-offs at all the MCAT schools--and I ain't no genius. :P

Guest christopherwiller

Hi. I've got some Kaplan MCAT prep books for sale. I took the course in the spring of 2002. Here's what I have:

1. Physical Sciences Review Notes Book

2. Verbal Reasoning/Writing Review Notes Book

3. Biological Sciences Review Notes Book

4. Inside Scoop on Medical School Admissions Workbook

5. Lesson Book

I live near the University of Toronto, St. George campus and I would be happy to meet anywhere at UofT.

Price $50.

Please email me at christopherwiller@hotmail.com

Chris

Hey Chowchilla,

It's actually the 5th rather than the 6th edition. I don't see how much would be different, but it's totally up to you. Just let me know what price you think would be reasonable if you are still interested.

BJ

As I said, I didn't take the course. This book is really designed by Kaplan for those of us who don't/can't spend $1500 bucks on a prep course. It covers all the bases and was certainly enough for me--I'm off to U of T Meds in the fall! Yippee!

Archived