Premed 101 Forums

Interviews- Killing it!

Just finished all my interviews, I absolutely killed it. Not to toot my own horn but I am an unbelievable applicant and my unprecedented ability to interview has essentially put me as one of the best, if not the best, Carms applicant in the entire pool.

I am top in my class, have outstanding references from faculty with landmark research, and a poetic personal statement taboot. I am applying to a super competitive specialty, yet with my superior application I have basically made it like I'm applying to something like Family. Definitely will get my top choice, never been so happy in my life. All my work has paid off.

Anyone other applicants killing it like myself? Do tell.

Just finished all my interviews, I absolutely killed it. Not to toot my own horn but I am an unbelievable applicant and my unprecedented ability to interview has essentially put me as one of the best, if not the best, Carms applicant in the entire pool.

I am top in my class, have outstanding references from faculty with landmark research, and a poetic personal statement taboot. I am applying to a super competitive specialty, yet with my superior application I have basically made it like I'm applying to something like Family. Definitely will get my top choice, never been so happy in my life. All my work has paid off.

I'm curious to know, how can you be so sure that you've done this well? I mean I feel it's so hard to judge when all the interviewers are so nice, nodding along, and smiling encouragingly at everyone!

Lmao. My friend, you absolutely need to post a screenshot of your final ROL on Feb 20th, then your match result on March 5th, details blacked out.

Nothing but a first choice match will save your forum reputation after that post.

oh man you are such a boss *admires*

I'm very jealous. I got interviews to all the programs I applied to, but they mostly just wanted me to fly out to see them so they could reject me in person. Saskatoon just laughed in my face for 15 minutes. :( :(

Also I finished tied for last in my class at my pass-fail curriculum.

I'm very jealous. I got interviews to all the programs I applied to, but they mostly just wanted me to fly out to see them so they could reject me in person. Saskatoon just laughed in my face for 15 minutes. :( :(

Also I finished tied for last in my class at my pass-fail curriculum.

The OP is a troll. Don't ppl like that get to you.

I'm sure you did better than you thought. What happened that made you think they just wanted to "reject you in person"?

Skills achieved by the end of medical school

[✓] formulating a differential diagnosis

[✓] presenting a case to a senior/attending

[✓] suturing a wound

[ ] detecting trolling/satire/sarcasm

That last box is why I have been going to **DELETED** and/or /b/ for the past 6 years. Seems to have paid off.