Premed 101 Forums

Decision Letters 2014

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So is everyone just assuming they'll be released today based on that previous post? Don't get me wrong - I'll be just as happy as everyone else, but I don't want to get over excited yet.

Not assuming so much as hoping.....with work it is much more convenient to find out on a Friday when I have the whole weekend to process whatever news comes in. I suppose we'll know if its going to actually happen today in little over an hour...

Not assuming so much as hoping.....with work it is much more convenient to find out on a Friday when I have the whole weekend to process whatever news comes in. I suppose we'll know if its going to actually happen today in little over an hour...

Friday would be the perfect day. I'd hate to find out bad news on a Monday, and have it set the tone for the rest of the week.

However, if they're not out today I wouldn't be holding my breath for Monday either...if they were close enough to being done for a Monday morning, you'd think they'd try to push it for Friday.

Have fun! Be sure to warn the driver in advance that any screaming is not an emergency.

Haha, my dad was forewarned :P .

I am optimistically hoping for today (as are the ~47 viewers on this thread), but it will likely be next week. I'm OOP too, so I'm approaching any news with caution given my odds of an acceptance.

Same here. Whoever posted about it being today (assuming it was trolling), owes some people a few minutes of their lives back that they have lost to stress! :D

+1. I'm going to give this person the benefit of the doubt because I would like to believe that someone wouldn't want to increase the anxiety levels of an already anxious group. Why bother? :rolleyes:

Same here. Whoever posted about it being today (assuming it was trolling), owes some people a few minutes of their lives back that they have lost to stress! :D

I really hope that it wasn't trolling. The most uncool thing you can do here, especially at this time of the year.

You never know though, maybe it's legit.

Yeah, unless this person meant 10:50 EST as opposed to AST then I think we've been mislead. I was doing pretty well keeping my stress in-check, but now I'm a mess! I really really wanted to know today :(

Well we'll know in about 8 minutes...but I can't see why Dalhousie would give out a time in EST.

The frustrating thing is when I checked DalOnline at midnight, the status of my application was "decision made" (and until 11 last night it said incomplete items). I was so sure today would be the day :P

Weird. Mine still says Incomplete Items Outstanding. Has said the same since the day I submitted.

The frustrating thing is when I checked DalOnline at midnight, the status of my application was "decision made" (and until 11 last night it said incomplete items). I was so sure today would be the day :P

Oh man.....I'm glad I didn't check that!! And the day is young, still plenty of open admissions office hours left! If I were them I'd release it late in the day on a Friday to avoid a mass amount of phone calls.....give people a weekend to process.

Archived