Premed 101 Forums

UBC DMD 2018 Acceptance Thread

Congratulations everyone!!

Would you all please post your averages and DAT scores for future applicants?

Thank you!

I've seen that you've been asking that question couple times around the forum.

Mine was around 86% and 22 AA 23 PAT.

Wait until the first day of class in August. They'll post the stats so you can get a better look.

I've seen that you've been asking that question couple times around the forum.

Mine was around 86% and 22 AA 23 PAT.

Wait until the first day of class in August. They'll post the stats so you can get a better look.

The statistics only give you the average. People who are concerned with the minimum are more curious on the lowest combination of GPA/DAT that received an interview invite.

No problem! And congrats to you and everyone :D You'd think the Gmail filters would be a little smarter...

------

At the post-interview review, they said there would be a get together of all the people who got accepted. Anyone know when that's going down?

-M

Obviously the UBC acceptance letter was sent from a Prince somewhere in Africa.

------

At the post-interview review, they said there would be a get together of all the people who got accepted. Anyone know when that's going down?

-M

There's a FB group where some of us are organizing a get-together in various places before school starts! I don't think it's considered "official" or anything but it's a good way to meet some of your classmates! The FB link again: https://www.facebook.com/groups/274250656071204/

Isn't conditional acceptance only if you have a pre-req remaining?

No, for third years we also need to 'maintain our overall GPA', pass all courses, including the prereqs

Whether you have prereqs done or not, 3rd years need to maintain overall GPA and pass

for those of us who've gotten a conditional offer, does anybody know the acceptable range of GPA drop? I know it's a silly question but if anybody knows, please let me know!

Can anyone reply/give insight to this post please? Do you have to maintain your average GPA for the final (4th) year, or is there minimum GPA you need to reach like 3.3 or sth?

• 1 month later...

Just a question for those who were accepted or knowledgeable about UBC's pre-requisites. the website states that applicants need to complete three academic years (90 credits) by April. Now out of these 90 credits, how many years need to be full time? all three?

Archived