Premed 101 Forums

UWO CTF Nursing, 2014 admission

JoyToy

• 2 weeks later...

For those who are waiting for their acceptances, I called admissions today and they told me that they're accepting 86.5% and above right now. Less than half of the 64 spots have been filled. She assured me that the average will drop considerably and, often, alot of the people who accepted early will give up their spots once they've been accepted elsewhere. She said that they're going to wait a while before sending out the next round of admissions (she didn't say the exact date but I got the impression that it will be close to may or in may) because they're waiting for more people to get their final marks in (like me).

:)

• 1 month later...
Has anyone else that has accepted to Western heard back from them since you accepted their offer? Just wondering because I haven't heard any details yet about the upcoming school year.

No I haven't heard anything else yet since I accepted either, but looking at UWO's online calendar for 2014 it seems like we get to register for courses around mid-June...so we should be hearing from them soon hopefully!

Archived