Premed 101 Forums

2014 Backpack Colour

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ummmmm.... I just checked the MD Physician Services' facebook page and, despite what I have read on the forum, pink was not an option last year! It was yellow, black, green, and orange... Holy sh*t, I think we are getting the pink backpack! Does anyone know how one goes about deferring their offer?

Ummmmm.... I just checked the MD Physician Services' facebook page and, despite what I have read on the forum, pink was not an option last year! It was yellow, black, green, and orange... Holy sh*t, I think we are getting the pink backpack! Does anyone know how one goes about deferring their offer?

Huh. Someone told me pink had the most votes. Guess they were wrong. Maybe it was two years ago?

Ya as excited as I am to be getting one of these, I sincerely hope it's not pink. It's such an obnoxious and decidedly non-neutral colour (whether you think it should be or not, it's a fact that at this point in time it is not a neutral colour).

I suspect they will go with turquoise, which had the second highest amount of votes.

Ya as excited as I am to be getting one of these, I sincerely hope it's not pink. It's such an obnoxious and decidedly non-neutral colour (whether you think it should be or not, it's a fact that at this point in time it is not a neutral colour).

Haha and what's the point in EVER striving for change, right? :rolleyes::P Just as long as it's someone else doing it?

I vote pink :)

Archived