Premed 101 Forums

May 13th countdown thread

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anybody else have a tiny heart attack after getting the "results reaction video" email from Wendy Edge??

Yeah! Anyone else think that was really mean? LOL

Also, wouldn't this recording have to be going on for a few hours since we don't know what time the e-mail's coming and the title would probably give it away?

"If you are interested, please set up your computer or cell phone to capture a video before opening the acceptance email from the MD Admissions Office on May 13, 2014."

So that means we're all getting accepted, right?

Haha I would like to see a reel of the videos of those rejected.

"If you are interested, please set up your computer or cell phone to capture a video before opening the acceptance email from the MD Admissions Office on May 13, 2014."

So that means we're all getting accepted, right?

did it say "acceptance email" for others? not sure if i'm reading into this. mine says "results email".

My email quote is "If you are interested in participating, please set up your computer or cell phone to capture a video (technical specifications are included at the link) before opening the email from the MD Admissions Office tomorrow."

Yours has "acceptance" in it???

I misunderstood dassy, he meant that he copied that quote from the website that was linked in the email, not in the email itself.

My email quote is "If you are interested in participating, please set up your computer or cell phone to capture a video (technical specifications are included at the link) before opening the email from the MD Admissions Office tomorrow."

EDIT: Sarvish, did you copy from the email or from the link? And is it still the same?

It's from the link, my e-mail always said "results email" but the generic reactions.mcmaster.ca link used to say "acceptance email". Looks like they fixed it though since I don't see it on there any more.

Definitely doesn't mean anything since the link's the same for everyone.

I misunderstood dassy, he meant that he copied that quote from the website that was linked in the email, not in the email itself.

Gotcha. So you think they changed the wording on the link page? Since I'm assuming everyone gets forwarded to the same site.

It's from the link, my e-mail always said "results email" but the generic reactions.mcmaster.ca link used to say "acceptance email". Looks like they fixed it though since I don't see it on there any more.

Definitely doesn't mean anything since the link's the same for everyone.

Way to give us another heart attack :P

Guest blue00
Did you check your spam mail? It would be wrong if they only sent it to those who would be accepted!

I did, and I definitely did not get this email. The fact the page used to actually specify acceptance and some people didn't get it, it looks like they only sent it to people who got accepted. Thats pretty crappy of McMaster to do that...

Archived