Premed 101 Forums

Post-Interview Wait 2014

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone as excited as I am to hear from U of T tomorrow? Their facebook page says that "successful applicants" will be notified on May 15th. Will waitlisted and unsuccessful applications be notified tomorrow as well?

Is anyone as excited as I am to hear from U of T tomorrow? Their facebook page says that "successful applicants" will be notified on May 15th. Will waitlisted and unsuccessful applications be notified tomorrow as well?

Yep, everyone gets notified tomorrow. I'm getting nervous!

Maybe you're on the waitlist? I'll be declining my U of T offer so there should definitely be movement once I do that. I do know the feeling of not getting the acceptance though (this wasn't my first time applying). If you really do want it just keep trying :) I really hope you get some good news in the next few weeks... I can't imagine why they wouldn't send out acceptances/waitlist/rejections all at once. It seems very cruel to make people wait with no information.

Maybe you're on the waitlist? I'll be declining my U of T offer so there should definitely be movement once I do that. I do know the feeling of not getting the acceptance though (this wasn't my first time applying). If you really do want it just keep trying :) I really hope you get some good news in the next few weeks... I can't imagine why they wouldn't send out acceptances/waitlist/rejections all at once. It seems very cruel to make people wait with no information.

Waitlisted people are sent emails. Unfortunately I was not sent an email about that either.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived