Premed 101 Forums

what's your dream car

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The "its not a good investment" argument does not work 100% of the time. At every level of expenditure there is a car that will not only keep value, but actually appreciate in value. Even down to the

^totally attainable!! unless you plan on having 5 kids.

Pfft. This is why you have a family vehicle and then the car you want to drive. We have one vehicle we use mostly for transporting the kids. The other one is my cute little commuter car.

Pfft. This is why you have a family vehicle and then the car you want to drive. We have one vehicle we use mostly for transporting the kids. The other one is my cute little commuter car.

haha good for you. don't think it's for me though :)

what's your commuter car?

Not with that attitude.

Even if I could afford it, I wouldn't buy it. I would need to have such a ridiculous amount of money that a purchase like that wouldn't even make a dent... which is pretty unrealistic.

It's actually a good attitude to not make silly purchases :)

haha good for you. don't think it's for me though :)

what's your commuter car?

Not really a fancy vehicle, but it's a little bitty 2014 Accent GLS. Bright green. I've only had it three weeks and I love it so much. I had a 2012, but my husband wrecked it back in February. It's surprisingly zippy for such a little car with the fuel economy it has.

My actual dream car is either a late 70s MG Midget or a Miata. Also love the Lotus Elise - I've seen one in person and it is just gorgeous. I like little cars. :) My husband drives a 2013 Rav4.

Even if I could afford it, I wouldn't buy it. I would need to have such a ridiculous amount of money that a purchase like that wouldn't even make a dent... which is pretty unrealistic.

It's actually a good attitude to not make silly purchases :)

Haha yeah absolutely, I was only kidding. Although renting one for a few hours could be fun...

>Semi-automatic transmission

What a waste of money.

Normally I'd agree. The Aventador isn't even offered with a manual transmission, though. They've been moving away since the automatic clutch is so much more effective (can switch gears in fractions of a second... I remember Top Gear talking about it and how it's bittersweet in that manual is more fun but the semi-auto is way quicker)

Normally I'd agree. The Aventador isn't even offered with a manual transmission, though. They've been moving away since the automatic clutch is so much more effective (can switch gears in fractions of a second... I remember Top Gear talking about it and how it's bittersweet in that manual is more fun but the semi-auto is way quicker)

I remember an episode of that. They took the fastest shifter in the world and he still wasn't close.