Premed 101 Forums

Waitlist Party!

Same. I can't really confirm about when acceptances are complete, but I do know that we'll get an e-mail once the class is full.

Isn't it funny to think that one can be on a waitlist one year and then possibly not even get an interview again the next year?

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think someone came off the waitlist this morning, our Niagara group just filled up to 28 members. Hoping there's still some room in Hamilton/Waterloo for you guys

It's possible that some people might have accepted another offer and just haven't left the group though.

Do we actually get informed when the class is full?

Last year I was on the waitlist and was informed at the end of June that the class was full (but not officially closed until the start of school term in case someone withdrawls - which is unlikely).

Thankfully this year I made it in first round! Good luck to everyone still on the waitlist!

Being a bit paranoid that I might have missed an email, I emailed Wendy today and she let me know that an email will be going out later today stating that the class is officially full.

Sorry to all the other people left on the waitlist! Next year is our year.

Being a bit paranoid that I might have missed an email, I emailed Wendy today and she let me know that an email will be going out later today stating that the class is officially full.

Sorry to all the other people left on the waitlist! Next year is our year.

Sorry to those who got dragged along for this long! :( The enrolled students also got an e-mail stating that the class was officially full.

Archived