Premed 101 Forums

Sending Final Transcript

In the acceptance letter from U of T, it states that final transcripts must be sent by the end of June.

I'm a UWO student (3rd year) and when I called to have my final transcript sent I was told that they do not start adjudicating final marks for 3rd year students until June (they do 4th year first and this will take up to May 27th). With that said, has anyone ever had a problem with getting there final transcript to U of T on time? If yes, how were you able to resolve the issue?

when I called to have my final transcript sent I was told that they do not start adjudicating final marks for 3rd year students until June

This is so strange. I have never heard of this before. If I were you, I'd contact my UG school and beg them to make an exception to send it out earlier for you. If that doesn't work, I'd contact UofT and explain your situation again and hope that they would be accommodating. I know Western is very accomodating for these sorts of things, but I'm not so sure about UofT. But then again, I'm a bit biased ;-)

In the acceptance letter from U of T, it states that final transcripts must be sent by the end of June.

I'm a UWO student (3rd year) and when I called to have my final transcript sent I was told that they do not start adjudicating final marks for 3rd year students until June (they do 4th year first and this will take up to May 27th). With that said, has anyone ever had a problem with getting there final transcript to U of T on time? If yes, how were you able to resolve the issue?

I spoke to U of T they said as long as all the marks are on it, then it is OK.

So I will call UWO tomorrow and switch to No Hold.

Mine is same problem as you.

I spoke to U of T they said as long as all the marks are on it, then it is OK.

So I will call UWO tomorrow and switch to No Hold.

Mine is same problem as you.

Thanks. I appreciate the info.

I'll change my transcript order to "no hold" and send it tomorrow.

Archived