Premed 101 Forums

Accepting Offers on ORPAS and transcript info

When we accept an offer of admission on ORPAS, do we first need to request a copy of our transcripts? And when we do this do we click 'immediately' or 'at the end of the year' ? OR do we accept the offer of admission first using SAM and then it asks for our transcripts?

When we accept an offer of admission on ORPAS, do we first need to request a copy of our transcripts? And when we do this do we click 'immediately' or 'at the end of the year' ? OR do we accept the offer of admission first using SAM and then it asks for our transcripts?

Not sure, but I would accept the offer first and then arrange for the transcript to be sent... You could contact the school of your choice to ask them to clarify when/how to go about sending the transcript, just in case. I'd probably do this if the instructions weren't clear.

Just out of curiosity, which school have you decided on?

Not sure, but I would accept the offer first and then arrange for the transcript to be sent... You could contact the school of your choice to ask them to clarify when/how to go about sending the transcript, just in case. I'd probably do this if the instructions weren't clear.

Just out of curiosity, which school have you decided on?

Thanks! I decided on Western which should open spots at Mac, Queens and U of T

I'm confused about the transcript thing. So our transcripts were sent in Janurary, and if we only completed school this April, we have to send our transcripts?

Then do we do this through ORPAS, like last time, through the online transcript request form?

Ok, so I assume you only need to give in your transcript if you attended school in the 2nd term (Jan - Apr). If you did not attend school during that time, do you still have to submit a transcript?

I'm wondering this as well. I finished my last term in December 2013 and wasn't in school for Jan - April 2014. I'm 90% sure that I don't have to submit my transcript again but I might send it anyway just to be safe.

Archived