Premed 101 Forums

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd be down. And by cafe you mean "cafe" right?

Well then LabGopher I will hold this years meet-up to the highest standards.

I thought it was clear that I meant strip club. Anatomy prep, right?

No, but I think a meetup at a bar or something would be interesting. I don't know about everyone else but this website has been immensely useful for both information and knowing we've all been in this together over the past year. :P

No, but I think a meetup at a bar or something would be interesting. I don't know about everyone else but this website has been immensely useful for both information and knowing we've all been in this together over the past year. :P

Well I'm in! You guys kept me sane

What you mean strip clubs are out of the questions?!? :P

But a bar or actual cafe would be cool. Would like to put faces to some names on here.

It would be pretty interesting if nobody reveals their username on premed, but instead, we try to guess who is who as the night goes on from the hints we get from the small talk :P

Ive been able to guess the identity of three people I know on this forum, its lots of fun :)

That will be fun :P

My first name is actually Cindy though, so it's not like I can hide that much...

Haha I saw a Cindy on the fb group and was thinking maybe it was you, but then I thought I remembered you saying before that your actual name wasn't Cindy, but I guess I was mistaken. My username is a bit of a giveaway for me, too.

Archived