Premed 101 Forums

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'd have to keep conversion away from anything med/school related. As where one goes to med school or UG or MCAT score etc would be dead giveaways. It'd be interesting to all just sit at a table and see, although it may be hard to find one another at a bar not knowing anything about each other.

ps. I have a beautiful Soviet SKS with bayonet that goes great with a nicely aged whisky, just saying...

We'd have to keep conversion away from anything med/school related. As where one goes to med school or UG or MCAT score etc would be dead giveaways. It'd be interesting to all just sit at a table and see, although it may be hard to find one another at a bar not knowing anything about each other.

ps. I have a beautiful Soviet SKS with bayonet that goes great with a nicely aged whisky, just saying...

I can just imagine us all sitting at different tables with random people. :P

Is the weekend paid for by ourselves or by the schools? (ie: transportation and hotels)

That's what I've been wondering. I have a hunch the OMA might subsidize it? I'm really not sure though. Must be some sort of financial assistance involved else I feel the turnout wouldn't be so significant.

We'd be the coolest people at the strip club!

If I'm not mistaken, and this is just going on vague memories, Savac did his UG at UOIT. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, which I may be as it is a vague memory.

I figured out who Savac is, wasn't very hard =P

It's not a secret :)

Edit: But I blame Hockeynut for this... haha

ppffftt How'd I spoil it? I don't even know who you are, nor would I want to creep through Facebook to find out. I like the mental images I have of everyone on here. They're rather fantastical and I don't want my bubble burst just yet. Plus it makes the who's who of PM101 at the OMSW more exciting.

You went out of your way to send me a picture of a Leafs suck flag from UManitoba. The way I see it you have it coming.:P

ppffftt How'd I spoil it? I don't even know who you are, nor would I want to creep through Facebook to find out. I like the mental images I have of everyone on here. They're rather fantastical and I don't want my bubble burst just yet. Plus it makes the who's who of PM101 at the OMSW more exciting.

You went out of your way to send me a picture of a Leafs suck flag from UManitoba. The way I see it you have it coming.:P

Haha, it was actually a shirt :)

I've now made it a bit harder if anyone feels the need to hop on Facebook and try and figure out who I am.

Haha, it was actually a shirt :)

I've now made it a bit harder if anyone feels the need to hop on Facebook and try and figure out who I am.

Already done :P

On an actually related note, what happens at OMSW? I'd never heard of it before this thread.

Archived