Premed 101 Forums

Score not Increasing!

Turk

Hey guys,

I`m constantly getting around a 27 overall on the MCAT practice tests (I've done 4 so far). I noticed that in every section I do great on some passages, but then I get everything completely wrong on one or 2 other passages.

I was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to improve my score.

Also, my MCAT is in the beginning of August, and was wondering where me score on the practice tests should be right now.

Thanks!

Do you notice any patterns? (i.e. weak passages always in same subject, or always at the end of the section) If there's a pattern it might tell you if, for instance, you content knowledge needs improvement on a topic or subject, or perhaps if you find yourself rushed at the end of sections.

Hey guys,

I`m constantly getting around a 27 overall on the MCAT practice tests (I've done 4 so far). I noticed that in every section I do great on some passages, but then I get everything completely wrong on one or 2 other passages.

I was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to improve my score.

Also, my MCAT is in the beginning of August, and was wondering where me score on the practice tests should be right now.

Thanks!

This usually means core content study/review is lacking instead of test-taking ability. Check to see if you went through all the concepts on the rough passages and if you need to re-study that material

Archived